Taxify which now bears the name Bolt, is a ride-hailing company that operates in Nigeria. The company currently operates in Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Benin City. Their customers can access access service through the Taxify App.
We shall be talking about how you can download, login and use this app. Let us get on with the business then.
How to Download Taxify App
In order to have access to Bolt/Taxify cab services, you have to download their app. The application is available on mobile phone applications stores.
How to Login to Taxify Account
Only registered users can login to the Bolt app and access the service interface. If you are already registered, login following these steps:
- Tap the Bolt app icon to open the app
- Click on the Sign In button and enter your email address and password.
- Finally, tap the Login in button
How to use Taxify App
The Taxify app has a user friendly interface. It is easy to understand and use. What you basically do with this app is to book your Taxify cab, make payment and rate the service.
To get a ride from Bolt (Taxify), follow these steps:
- When you have downloaded and installed the Bolt app, tap the icon to open it.
- Click on the “Search destination”
- Now type in your destination in the “Set destination” field.
- Click on “Select Bolt” and choose the ride package you want.
- Enter your pickup point and confirm your Taxify.
- Rate the driver at the end of the ride.
Do make sure that the driver you booked is the right person.